The National FFA Convention & Expo is a valuable and enriching experience for thousands of FFA members, advisors and supporters every year. While in Indianapolis, attendees from around the country will learn about careers in agriculture, compete for scholarships and awards, meet with industry leaders, complete service projects, and learn skills they can take back to their FFA chapter.
To pull off an event of this magnitude, it’s all hands on deck! There are many opportunities to volunteer for the National FFA Convention & Expo, including:
- Answer convention questions and help welcome attendees to Indianapolis at one of our hospitality desks
- Assist with check-in and event work alongside students on a service project in the National Days of Service booth
- Help students travel safely to and from agricultural destinations as a Career Success Tour host
- Interact with members and help restock products in our FFA Mega Store
- Greet and check-in guests at the annual hypnotist show
- And more!
Sign up for National FFA Convention City Volunteer coming soon.