National Days of Service
National Days of Service On-Site Service Projects
Attendees to the National FFA Convention & Expo have two opportunities to participate in the new on-site service project!
Service Project #1
As part of the convention registration process, FFA members can sign up to build Little Free Pantries that will be placed in and around Indianapolis to improve access to food for those in need.
- The volunteer time is between one to one-and-a-half hours in length, giving students time to participate in other convention experiences.
- LFP build supported by Corteva Agriscience.
- Want to build a little pantry in your community? Download the Virtual National Days of Service Supplemental Project Guide: Little Free Pantry.
Service Project #2
Attendees can visit the National Days of Service booth to serve during the convention and expo, no registration required! As part of this service project, participants will:
- Design and paint the Little Free Pantries that will be placed in and around Indianapolis.
- Create up-lifting cards for Meals on Wheels of Central Indiana.
National Days of Service Virtual Service Project
Put your leadership into action in October and be a part of this annual event!
Register your service event to be a part of the National Days of Service nationwide. Once you have completed your service project, share your impacts, pictures, and videos. Your chapter will be highlighted in an interactive map that will inspire others to serve in their communities!
Impacts from 2020 FFA National Days of Service
The FFA National Days of Service Toolkit has all you need to Investigate, Plan, Serve and Evaluate your service project. The toolkit also includes service action plan templates for projects in the four focus areas: community safety; hunger, health and nutrition; environmental responsibility; and community engagement.