The 92nd National FFA Convention & Expo is a valuable, worthwhile and enriching experience for our more than 65,000 FFA attendees! While in Indianapolis, FFA members, advisors, and supporters from around the country will learn about careers in agriculture, compete for scholarships and awards, meet with industry leaders, volunteer in the Indianapolis community and learn skills they can take back to their home FFA chapter.
To pull off an event of this magnitude, it’s all hands on deck! There are many opportunities to volunteer for the National FFA Convention & Expo, such as:
- Answer convention questions and help welcome attendees to Indianapolis at one of our hospitality desks
- Work on a community service project with FFA members from across the country as a National Days of Service transportation lead
- Help students travel safely to and from off-site agricultural destinations as a Career Success Tour host
- Interact with members and help find and restock products in our FFA Mega Store
- Greet and check-in guests at banquets and entertainment events, such as the annual hypnotist show
- And more!
Registration for city volunteers will open in June.